|Career Fair Information|| |
International Career Fair 2017
Thursday, September 28th - 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Bodek Lounge HOUSTON HALL
Career Fair Information
What: International experience has become increasingly valuable to employers in this globalized economy. Visit the upcoming International Opportunities Fair to learn more about opportunities to work, volunteer, or intern before and after your graduate. Meet representatives from more than 30 globally-oriented organizations and companies that provide jobs, internships, fellowships, research and teaching opportunities around the world.
When: Thursday, September 28th, 2017, 11 am - 3 pm
Where: Bodek Lounge, Houston Hall, 3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Who: This fair is open to all University of Pennsylvania students, alumni, and postdocs served by Career Services.
This year's fair is also open to students from Haverford, Bryn Mawr, and Swarthmore Colleges. A valid student ID is required to attend the fair.
Looking for an opportunity abroad? Check out the Career Services International Opportunities Resources page!
About the Fair
The Virtual International Career Fair, an online career fair, is for Penn students and alumni who are interested in international opportunities.
Through PennLink you can "visit" the International Career Fair to meet representatives from globally-oriented organizations, companies, and schools that provide teaching, internship, work opportunities and post-graduate education abroad. The online format of the fair enables you to make contact with employers by viewing their profiles and submitting resumes to employers/positions that interest you. After the fair is over, employers will receive the resumes you sent and will contact you directly if they're interested in an interview.
To participate in the Virtual International Opportunities Fair:
- Log into PennLink by using your Pennkey. If you do not have an account already, you will be asked to complete a brief profile.
- Upload or update your resume (if you haven't done so already) by clicking on the "Documents" tab.
- Click on "Virtual International Opportunities Fair" under the "Events" box on the right.
- To express your interest in an organization, click "EXPRESS INTEREST" to submit your resume.
- Be sure to click on the "Positions Recruited" tab to view full job descriptions and application instructions.
To learn more about and to apply to positions, log into PennLink.