|Career Advice||Job and Internship Listings||Job Boards for VC-funded Portfolio Companies||Sample Employers and Opportunities||Professional Associations||Additional Links|
Start-Up Organizations at the Spring Career Fair (February, 2012)
Interning at a Start Up
- Now I Know Video Series by Sprinkle Lab - Entrepreneurs discuss success, failures and lessons learned.
- Day in the Life: Sports and Technology Startup, GameChanger - Learn about life working for an exciting Sports and Technology Startup in NYC from Ursula Lopez-Palm, CAS '12.
- Ben Franklin Talent Connect Job Board
- Startup Hire
- Startup Zone
- We Work Remotely
- Accel Partners
- Battery Ventures
- Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers
- Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Sequoia Capital
- Y Combinator
- Union Square Ventures
- Biotechnology Start-ups: List compiled by Penn Career Services.
- Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers Engineering Fellowships: Pairs top U.S. engineering students with innovative startup companies in Silicon Valley.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Summer Fellowships
- "Made In New York": List of start-ups in New York City.
- NYCEDC Tech Talent Draft's Start-ups with opportunities (internships and full-time)
- Proudly Made in DC: Startups and entrepreneurs in DC region, Maryland + Northern Virginia.
- Access Lippincott Library's Research Guides on a multitude of areas of possible interest, including Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Venture Capital and Private Equity, and many others. (Pennkey required)
- 500 Startups
- Science Center - For science startups.
- Penn Center for Innovation's guide to commercialization at Penn. The guide provides both comprehensive and detailed information around working with PCI on all kinds of commercialization activities and it also covers key topics such as: Penn's Patent Policy, creating a startup at Penn, the process for patenting intellectual property, disclosing conflicts of interest and other important topics for engaging in commercialization.
*Please note, while these are a sampling of our favorite resources for both career exploration and job hunting, inclusion does not represent an endorsement by Career Services.