A Special Thank You to Our 2015-2016 Supporters
If you are interested in becoming a 2015-2016 Career Services Supporter and increasing your brand visibility on Penn's campus:
Although the early deadline to register (and receive priority in scheduling your on-campus recruiting events) has ended, consider highlighting your organization's current employment opportunities (on-campus recruiting events, online job postings, etc.) through the Career Services Support Program. A 30-day rotation of your organization's logo will be displayed on the student portal of our online recruiting system, PennLink, for an $800 commitment. For more information, please see below.
About the Career Services Support Program:
In line with the University's Climate Action Plan towards environmental sustainability, we are excited to move to a new "greener" platform for employer sponsorship and marketing this year. We'd like to cordially invite you to participate in this new Career Services Support Program in which you will receive the following attractive recruiting enhancements:
- Priority scheduling of interview dates and your employer information session
- Early registration to our fall career fairs:
- Career Fire (Finance, Insurance and Real Estate), September 9, 2015
- Engineering Career Day, September 10, 2015, and
- Career Link (Consulting, Communications, Consumer Products, Education, Manufacturing, Marketing, Nonprofits and Retail), September 11, 2015
- Increased brand visibility on Penn's campus
- Your organization's logo will appear on a rotating basis on the student portal of PennLink, our online recruiting system. Your official logo will show in the page header in rotation for one month (30 days), ending on one date of your choice, i.e. your information session, your resume submission deadline, a career fair, etc.
- You may choose to have your logo linked directly to your organization's website; you may also include two lines of text (39 characters per line) that will show underneath your logo. For additional runs of your logo, please see the Career Services Support Program Commitment Form for additional options.
The deadline for registering for the Career Services Suport Program, 2015-2016 is Wednesday, March 25, 2015, in order to receive priority in scheduling your on-campus recruitment dates and early registration to our fall career fairs. To register, please submit this Career Services Support Program Commitment Form.
|Commitment Levels||Logo Runtime||Logo Rates|
|I would like to receive priority in scheduling my recruiting events on campus (interview dates, employer information session, career fairs).||1 Year||$5,000|
|I would like to receive priority in scheduling my recruiting events on campus (interview dates, employer information session, career fairs).||2 Months||$2,000|
|I would like to receive priority in scheduling my recruiting events on campus (interview dates, employer information session, career fairs).||1 Month||$1,200|
|I do not need to receive priority in scheduling my recruiting events on campus (interview dates, employer information session, career fairs), but I would like my organization's logo displayed on PennLink.||1 Month||$800|
|I am a nonprofit organization and I would like my organization's logo displayed on PennLink.||1 Month||$200|
A confirmation email with an attached invoice will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed and approved commitment form. Please note: Cancellations after April 7, 2015 require payment in full and are non-refundable.
- Pay Online by Credit Card: After you register online, and once your registration has been approved, you will receive an invoice with a URL to make a payment by credit card.
- Pay by Check: Please make checks payable to "The Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania." The University of Pennsylvania's Tax ID Number is: 23-1352685.
Mail Check to:
University of Pennsylvania
Career Services Support Program
c/o Leon Malloy
Suite 90 - McNeil Bldg.
3718 Locust Walk
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6209
If you have any questions, please contact Debra Koita at 215-898-3219. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity, and we thank you in advance for your continued interest in University of Pennsylvania students.