|Job Listings||Negotiating, Decision Making and Salary Information|
|School-Specific Information||Relocation and Housing Information|
|Tips and Tools||School-Specific Information|
For detailed information on the kinds of internships and jobs Penn students take, click here to see our Career Plans and Summer Surveys!
- PennLink Career Services online job search system
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
- Penn Career Fairs and Other Career Fairs
- Career Services Library (including access to online job listings)
- Career Listings & Resources by Major/ Field/ Industry
- Philadelphia Region Resources
- International Opportunity Resources
- Overview and Programs & Resources for Short-term, Service & Gap Year Options.
- Job Search Strategies
- Navigating PennLink Tutorial (non-OCR jobs)
- Researching Employers
- Business Etiquette
- Networking Tips/Resources
- Resources for Specific Populations and Affinity Groups
- JobTreks - Penn has partnered with Jobtreks to offer Penn students a free subscription. Stay organized and focused on the most important elements of your job search:
- Manage contacts, job applications, resumes, cover letters, and more
- Track a target list of employers with live news feeds
- Access a proprietary database of over 6,500 target employers
- Access 30+ job boards
- Prep for interviews and networking events
- LinkedIN Jobs - Leverage the world's largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Job Search to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search.
- WayUp - WayUp offers students served by Penn Career Services a special portal to their job boards, helping them find meaningful job and internship opportunities.
- Job Search Ethics Brochure
- Resources on Salary and Cost of Living Comparisons
- Negotiating a Salary
- Deciding on Job Offers