Select one of the links below to learn more:
Select one of the links below to learn more:
Welcome to PennLink, the University of Pennsylvania Career Services' online recruiting system. PennLink, part of NACElink, is an alliance between the National Association of Colleges and Employers, DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity Corporation. It is a national recruiting network and suite of web based recruiting and career services automation tools serving the needs of colleges, employers and job candidates.
Please note, this system is for permanent jobs and internships for students and alumni from University of Pennsylvania and other NACElink schools, On-Campus Recruiting schedules and full-time/internship listings, or registration for career fairs or other services related solely to University of Pennsylvania students and Career Services.
You can post a job or internship that is targeted to Penn students and alumni for free through PennLink. In order to post and have your position approved by Penn Career Services, please consider the following guidelines and standards:
- Include complete organization and contact information (organization name, address, organization URL, organization description, contact name, contact email, contact phone number).
- Must not charge any fees to students for accepting employment. If fees are incurred as part of your service, this information must be clearly displayed at the top of your posting.
- Position(s) cannot be domestic (e.g. Nannies/Babysitter, Private Tutors, Gardeners, Housekeepers, Drivers, etc.).
- Policies and guidelines for employers' reference:
All job and internship postings must comply with the above policy and guidelines. By including unpaid internships on its web page, Penn is not attesting to the employer's compliance with applicable USDOL guidelines relating to internships. In addition, school regulations and/or feedback from students about their experience may be considered in the approval process. University of Pennsylvania Career Services may review job and internship descriptions posted by any employer for appropriateness and content, and reserves the right to remove any job or internship descriptions without notice or explanation to the employer.
When my company posts opportunities in PennLink, who will they reach?
Registering an account with PennLink will grant your organization the ability to reach the following Penn populations served by our office:
Current undergraduate students and alumni of the Arts & Sciences, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Nursing and Wharton.
Current graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and alumni of Annenberg School for Communication, Arts & Sciences, Biomedical Graduate Studies, Engineering and Applied Sciences, Graduate School of Education, Graduate School of Fine Arts/School of Design, Nursing, Social Policy & Practice, and Wharton Doctoral programs.
PLEASE NOTE we do NOT work with MBA's, law, medical, dental or veterinarian students. If you wish to post for Wharton MBA students and/or MBA alumni, please visit http://employer.wharton.upenn.edu/ and click on MBA Job Board. You can post positions for law students and alumni at http://www.law.upenn.edu/cpp/.
How can PennLink serve my organization's needs through PennLink?
There are 3 types of job postings in PennLink: On-Campus Recruiting (OCR), Non-OCR/Single School (only for Penn students and alumni, no charge), and NACElink/Multiple School (fee applies).
By posting a job or internship here, you and your organization affirm that it is in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and/or guidelines relating to such employment or internship, including guidelines issued by the United States Department of Labor relating to internships.
For more information on the Department of Labor guidelines, please see http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs71.htm.
- OCR postings. For information on OCR, please click here.
- Non-OCR/Single School postings. These postings are NOT affiliated with our On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) services. There is NO COST with this type of posting and are ONLY accessed by Penn students and alumni who are registered as job seekers with PennLink. You decide the dates that the posting is active in the system. In addition, you can indicate how to receive applications email, accumulate online within the PennLink system, or other (i.e. refer them to an external website).
- NACElink/Multiple School postings. Reach Penn students and alumni, as well as candidates at other NACElink member schools for a small fee. Posting to Penn will be free, and you will be prompted to select at least one additional school. For a list of NACElink schools and pricing information, please visit NACElink OneStop.
- Penn Career Services offers interested employers the option to host interviews in our on-campus interview suite. In addition, employers can schedule sessions on campus to present about opportunities with their company and connect with potential candidates.
For additional information on OCR, please click here.
- Throughout the school year, Penn Career Services hosts multiple career fairs on campus. These events provide your organization the opportunity to connect with the qualified students and alumni served by our office. Registration for all of these events are handled through PennLink. For a list of upcoming career fairs, please click here.
How does my organization gain access to PennLink?
To register a new account with PennLink or to access your existing account, please click here.
The registration page will give three options: Register, Register And Post a Job for Penn Students/Alumni (no charge) or Register And Post a NACElink Multi-School Job (fee applies).
*Please note, if you are registered with another NACElink school, you can use that log-in information to access PennLink. For a list of NACElink schools, please visit http://www.nacelink.com/nl_schools.php
Once you register in PennLink, you will receive an email with your login information. Your PennLink login information will work at any of the NACElink schools.
If you have questions or concerns about using PennLink, please utilize our Employer Channel on Vimeo or contact the following:
Student/Alumni Access, Employer Access, and Non-OCR Postings:
Anne Marie Gercke firstname.lastname@example.org 215-898-7529
Welcome to the iNet Internship Network, part of the NACElink Network, owned and operated by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), in partnership with Symplicity. iNet is an internship listing system created and shared by a consortium of eleven universities to increase the number and diversity of internship opportunities for our students.These eleven universities include the following:
Duke University, Georgetown University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New York University, Northwestern University, Rice University, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, and Yale University.
Please consider the guidelines below when posting to our system.
- Postings from third-party recruiters will not be accepted. Employers must recruit for a specific position and the organization's name must appear in the internship description.
- If the internship pays on a "commission only" basis, this fact must be clearly stated in the internship description.
Internship postings in which students must pay a fee to participate will not be accepted.
- Any permutation of the following "multi-level" schemes will be removed from iNet upon detection. Employers who post such positions will be deleted from the system and prohibited from further involvement in iNet: Pyramid Schemes, Administered Pyramid Schemes, Ponzi Schemes, and Straight-Line Matrix or Elevator Schemes.
Employers are expected to conduct all recruiting related activities in accordance with the National Association of Colleges and Employers's (NACE) "Principles for Professional Conduct For Career Services and Employment Professionals." Full text may be viewed at http://www.naceweb.org/principles/principl.html. In addition, employers must comply with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines.
All internship postings must comply with the above policy and guidelines, as well those listed here. By including unpaid internships on its web page, Penn is not attesting to the employer's compliance with applicable USDOL guidelines relating to internships. In addition, school regulations and/or feedback from students about their experience may be considered in the approval process. University of Pennsylvania Career Services may review job and internship descriptions posted by any employer for appropriateness and content, and reserves the right to remove any job or internship descriptions without notice or explanation to the employer.
When my company posts internship opportunities in iNet, who will they reach?
Registering an account with iNet will grant your organization the ability to reach the student populations at all eleven universities listed above at once. You will find that students with access to the listings are of the same high quality as Penn students, and they are also from diverse backgrounds, including a broad geographic range.
What features are available to my company in iNet?
The system is exclusively for internship and summer opportunities, NOT full-time or permanent positions (see details on PennLink if you would like to post those types of opportunities for Penn students and alumni).
How does my organization gain access to iNet?
To register a new account with iNet or to access your existing account, please click here.
The registration page will give two options: Register or Register And Post an Internship. Once you register in iNet, your request will be reviewed and if approved you will receive an email with your login information.
If you have questions or concerns about using iNet, please contact:
Anne Marie Gercke email@example.com 215-898-7529