ONLINE MAINTENACE REQUEST FORM (for use for all University managed chapter houses)
Housing & Facilities
Welcome to the housing and facilities with the fraternity and sorority life system!
Our team works with student leadership to create an optimal living and learning environment for chapter members.
Information within this section of the site will help you help us maintain the integrity and quality of your living and gathering spaces.
Introduction to Fraternity & Sorority Housing (booklet) PDF
(To make the Housing booklet easier to load, we used a no-cover graphic version....once you open the link above, please scroll down to the text of the booklet.)
For some photos and general information about fraternity and sorority house locations and what they look like, go HERE
Greek Housing is a Partnership:
To aid the undergraduates and alumni(ae) in providing and managing safe, clean, and financially sound housing facilities, the Office of Student Affairs/Fraternity and Sorority Life provides numerous services.
Some of them are:
1.Workshops and programs for house managers and house corporation alumni(ae) to help them in the day to day and long term management of the facility.
2. Schedule on-site, individual meetings with house managers to advise them on issues of facilities management.
3. Provide lists of recommended contractors for day to day maintenance.
4. Help maintain and establish security through lighting checks, security bars, alarm systems, police checks, etc.
5. Regular inspections to aid in preventive maintenance, safety standards, etc.
6. Maintain fire safety systems, coordinate fire drills and inspections.
7. Coordinate budgets and long range planning for all University managed properties.
8. Organize trash removal.
9. Provide support for chapter development and alumni(ae) fundraising efforts.
It is important to note that the Office of Student Affairs/Fraternity and Sorority Life manages the property with advice and assistance from the undergraduates and alumni(ae). All three groups maintain a partnership in order to achieve our goal of sound physical property management. As part of that partnership each partner has responsibilities that must be fulfilled and upon which the other partners and the successful management of the property depends.