- Groups Online at Penn (G.O. Penn) Online Registration Form
ALL student organizations must register each fall if they wish to reserve rooms, maintain sites on Penn web servers like Dolphin, use the Penn name, or advertise themselves as a University organization. The student group management system, G.O. Penn, is the official application for registering, finding and contacting organizations.
Registration for the 2016/2017 academic year will open on August 16th!
- Web Resources for Student Organizations
Instructions for uploading web files to the Dolphin server and other online tasks.
- Student Organization Contact List
This information is available through the G.O.Penn system. Go to the link and choose "Student Groups" from the top menu. It's not necessary to log into the system to see the contact information.
- Activities Manual
Services, policies and useful programming information for organization officers and members.
- Funding Sources for Undergraduate groups and Graduate/Professional groups
How to get money for your group's events.
- Leadership Training Weekend
For undergraduate interested in issues of leadership, sponsored by the VPUL Division.
- Student Activities Offices Online
Offices at other colleges and universities across the country.
- Student Conferences Guide
- A guide for student groups interested in hosting conferences at Penn