The OSA Guide to Financial Procedures explains how to spend student government money once it is allocated to your organization.
- Financial Guidelines
- Concur Expense Report
- C12 Contractor Form
To pay individuals not affiliated with Penn for speaking or other services
- Foreign National Information Form
Necessary for non US citizens not affiliated with Penn when reimbursing them or paying them for speaking or other services
- Payment to Individual
To pay any individual for services
- Performance Contract
Use for individuals speaking or performing or agencies providing speakers or performers when they don't supply their own contract.
- Purchase Order Request
Making purchases from University recognized vendors
- Student Program Card/PCard Report Form
Required for documenting PCard purchases.
- W-9 Form
To pay individuals not affiliated with Penn or companies, reimbursements and payments
To pay non-US citizens with out a social secuity number who are not affiliated with Penn.
- Student Program Card Application
1. Student Program Card
2. Group Name and Organization
3. The Agreement Form
- PCard Responsibilities and PaymentNet Instructions
- Expense Reimbursement (expenses over $35): GAPSA & Group Funding
- Expense Reimbursement (expenses over $35): Undergraduate Groups
- Travel Reimbursement: GAPSA Travel Grants
- Car Rental Insurance Tip Sheet
The University has a new system for reporting expenses for reimbursement called Concur.
Go to http://cms.business-services.upenn.edu/penntravel/ to create an expense report after submitting the Travel and Expense Reimbursement form to your Financial Advisor. All instructions are available on that website.
Helpful Tips for Navigating Concur:
The PennBook contains important policies relating to extracurricular activities. Of special note are:
- Poster and Banner Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Antihazing Regulations
- Code of Student Conduct
- Use of Facilities
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Open Expression Guidelines
- Structures on College Green