The OSA Guide to Financial Procedures explains how to spend student government money once it is allocated to your organization.
- Foreign National Information Form
Necessary for non US citizens not affiliated with Penn when reimbursing them or paying them for speaking or other services
- Payment to Individual on University Payroll
- Payment to an Individual not on University Payroll- PLEASE SEE YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Payment to a Company
- Purchase Order Request
Making purchases from University recognized vendors
- Student Program Card/PCard Report Form
Required for documenting PCard purchases.
- W-9 Form
To pay individuals not affiliated with Penn or companies, reimbursements and payments
To pay non-US citizens with out a social secuity number who are not affiliated with Penn.
- Student Program Card Application
- Student Purchasing Cardholder Responsibilities
- Expense Reimbursement: GAPSA & Group Funding
- Expense Reimbursement: Undergraduate
- Travel Reimbursement: GAPSA Travel Grants
- GAPSA Group Funding Budget Transfer Request
- Car Rental Insurance Tip Sheet
- Travel Worksheet Guests only
The University has a new system for reporting expenses for reimbursement called Concur.
Go to http://cms.business-services.upenn.edu/penntravel/ to create an expense report after submitting the Travel and Expense Reimbursement form to your Financial Advisor. All instructions are available on that website.
Helpful Tips for Navigating Concur:
The PennBook contains important policies relating to extracurricular activities. Of special note are:
- Poster and Banner Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Antihazing Regulations
- Code of Student Conduct
- Use of Facilities
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- Open Expression Guidelines
- Structures on College Green
- Promotional Items