The Houston Market, located on the ground floor of the building, has become a Penn favorite. The food is freshly prepared to order, reasonably priced, and sure to satisfy a wide range of tastes. The service is quick and friendly. The original and now exposed stone walls naturally divide the large seating area into smaller sections. So, while you'll always be able to find a table, you'll never feel lost in the crowd.
Normal Operating Hours:
|Summer Operating Hours:|
Monday - Friday 11am - 3pm
Closed on Weekends, May 27th, and July 4th
Houston Market Dining Choices
- GRILL Featuring made-to-order burgers, chicken sandwiches, steak sandwiches and our famous sweet potato fries.
- SANDWICHES Offering a variety of gourmet sandwiches and paninis served on fresh breads.
- PIZZA Fresh baked pizza by the slice, or personal sized pizza on focaccia bread.
- SALAD Customize your fresh tossed salad from our variety of fresh ingredients, including fresh carved meat and tofu options.
- BAMBOOZ Sampling dishes from around the world.
- MAS MEX Featuring a selection of fresh, authentic burritos and Mexican sides. Don't forget the hot sauce!
- SUSHI Offering a wide array of Chinese and Japanese dishes including handmade sustainable sushi and hot rice bowls.
- PASTA Daily entrée selection of pasta, featuring fresh vegetables and delicious sauces.
- EXPRESS 'Grab & Go' sandwiches, salads, made-from-scratch soup and more!