Houston Hall Information Desk
The Information Center, located in Houston Hall, is the first point-of-contact for parents, students, faculty, alumni, staff, and guests when they need resources such as campus maps, schedules of upcoming events, or just a friendly face to answer campus questions. The desk is stocked with University visitor maps, SEPTA schedules, restaurant listings, parking locations, newspapers, and Philadelphia visitor guides/maps.
The University of Pennsylvania is very integrated in its community and the Information Center is at the center of all the action. The University has a diverse array of student organizations as well as outside organizations that utilize Houston Hall to support their various activities.Houston Hall 1st Floor
3417 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday to Friday: 6:30AM to 1AM
Saturday to Sunday: 7AM to 1AM
- The Information Center is the main Lost and Found for the University. To check on a lost item, please call 215-898-4636.
- Piano practice rooms are available to sign out at the desk. The practice rooms are located in Irvine Auditorium.
- The Almanac and Daily Pennsylvanian are distributed at the desk.
- University visitor maps, SEPTA schedules, restaurant listings, Parking locations, Philadelphia visitor maps and guides are available at the desk.
- An internal and external mailbox is located directly behind the desk.
- Computers are available in the lobby around the desk for students, staff and faculty members.
- Bulletin boards are located on every floor to post flyers.
- Vending machines are located in the lower level. There are snack machines, coke, red bull, and change machines. SEPTA tokens, ATM and Amtrak kiosks are available as well.