Houston Hall Information Desk
The Information Center, located in Houston Hall, is the first point-of-contact for parents, students, faculty, alumni, staff, and guests when they need resources such as campus maps, schedules of upcoming events, or just a friendly face to answer campus questions. The desk is stocked with University visitor maps, SEPTA schedules, restaurant listings, parking locations, newspapers, and Philadelphia visitor guides/maps.
The University of Pennsylvania is very integrated in its community and the Information Center is at the center of all the action. The University has a diverse array of student organizations as well as outside organizations that utilize Houston Hall to support their various activities.
3417 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Monday to Friday: 6:30AM to 1AM
Saturday to Sunday: 7AM to 1AM
- The Information Center is the main Lost and Found for the University. To check on a lost item, please call 215-898-4636.
- Piano practice rooms are available to sign out at the desk. The practice rooms are located in Irvine Auditorium.
- The Almanac and Daily Pennsylvanian are distributed at the desk.
- University visitor maps, SEPTA schedules, restaurant listings, Parking locations, Philadelphia visitor maps and guides are available at the desk.
- An internal and external mailbox is located directly behind the desk.
- Computers are available in the lobby around the desk for students, staff and faculty members.
- Bulletin boards are located on every floor to post flyers.
- Vending machines are located in the lower level. There are snack machines, coke, red bull, and change machines. SEPTA tokens, ATM and Amtrak kiosks are available as well.