Platt Student Performing Arts House offers a supportive programmatic home for creative exploration and expression. We advise and train students pursuing their extra-curricular passions for the performing arts and those preparing for a career in the arts. Platt Student Performing Arts House is named for 1979 graduates Marc E. and Julie Beren Platt.
Platt House is celebrating its 10th anniversary this academic year. Check out our celebrating video below!
Home to Student Performing & Visual Arts Groups and More!
End of Semester Extended Hours
- Wednesday, April 26 â" 9am-2am
- Thursday, April 27 â" 9am-2am
- Friday, April 28 â" 9am-12mid
- Saturday, April 29 â" 10am-8pm
- Sunday, April 30 â" 9am-2am
- Monday, May 1 through Thursday, May 4 â" 9am-2am
- Friday, May 5 â" 9am-8pm
- Saturday, May 6 â" 10am-8pm
- Sunday, May 7 â" 10am-12mid
- Monday, May 8 through Thursday, May 11 â" 9am-12mid
- Friday, May 12 â" 9am-8pm
- Saturday, May 13 â" 10am-8pm
- Sunday, May 14 â" 10am-6pm
- Monday, May 15 â" Summer Schedule Begins, 9am-4:30pm