How to enroll or request a waiver:
The online enrollment/waiver for incoming summer students 2014 will open on May 1, 2014 and close May 31, 2014.
Important: The enrollment site is for incoming summer 2014 students only. If you wish to change your existing insurance selection, please contact the insurance compliance Office at 215 746 3535 option #3.
The online enrollment/waiver website is accessed through the Penn Portal. You will need to have a PennKey and password to access the PennPortal and the insurance selection system. The PennKey is your link to most of the electronic resources that you will need while here on campus. If you are a first year student, contact your school to find out how to obtain a PennKey and (or visit the PennKey web site.)
Once you have made and confirmed your selection, any additional changes to your coverage must be processed in person in the Penn Student Insurance Office. You cannot change the date of enrollment. Once you have completed your selection, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. PLEASE SAVE THIS E-MAIL, AS THIS WILL BE YOUR CONFIRMATION THAT YOU HAVE VISITED THE SITE.
Waiver Request and PSIP Enrollment Checklist
- If you receive a message stating that "The information you have provided does not match our database", in most cases this is because we have not yet received your registration information from the University. Please try back in few days. If the problem persists passed the first week of January, please contact us at 215 746 3535 option #3 or email us at email@example.com.
- You MUST have an email address on file with the University's student registration system to access this site. To add your email address, please go to Penn In Touch or contact The Office of the Registrar. It will take approximately 5 business days for this change to take effect.
- Students who are attending the Summer Sessions only are not required to submit a waiver or enroll in the PSIP summer plan.
- If you enrolling in PSIP, please make certain your local address is up to date in the Penn registration system. To update this information, please go to Penn In Touch or contact The Office of the Registrar.It will take approximately 5 business days for this change to take effect.
- The enrollment site is for incoming spring 2013 students only. If you wish to change your existing insurance selection, please contact the insurance compliance Office at 215 746 3535 option #3.
The online enrollment and waiver submission site (Opens May 1, 2014)
- Frequently asked questions
- Download Brochures
- SHS and Insurance Charges
- Contact and Links to other Information
Please free to contact us at 215-746-3535 option #3 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.