Women's Health Services is a section of SHS serving Penn women. We provide a number of services to students, including but not limited to contraception counseling, well woman care, and STI testing. All services are confidential.
Fall and Spring Women's Health hours are as follows. During Summer I and II, the office closes at 4:30 PM, and there are no evening appointments available.
Summer I 2015 Hours
|Monday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 - 4:30 PM
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||10:30 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
NOTE: Please check the Student Health Services homepage for summer hours and special changes in our hours of operation.
We ask that you do not schedule annual well woman appointments when you have your period as we may not be able to perform certain tests.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time!
To schedule a Women's Health appointment, please call 215.746.3535. You can click on the links below for more information.
- Contraceptive (birth control) Education
- Emergency Contraception ("EContra EZ" or "Ella")
- You can now purchase EContra EZ emergency contraception directly from the SHS cashier, without an appointment. Please print and complete --> this form <-- and bring it to the cashier (or she can give you one to complete), and you can purchase EContra EZ (generic Plan B) for $ 20.00. You need an appointment to purchase Ella and it costs $25.00.
- Freqently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- HPV Vaccine
- Lactation locations
- Medication refills
- Penn Family Center
- Penn Women's Center free kits for pumps
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Sexual Assault
- Sexuality Issues
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's)
- Urgent Care visits
- Well Woman Exams
- Women's health related nutrition concerns
Click here for information on pelvic care and sexual health services for trans* or gender non-conforming patients at SHS.