Women's Health provides a number of services to students, including but not limited to gynecological care, contraception counseling, preventative care, and STI testing. All services are confidential.
Women's Health appointments can be scheduled online or by calling 215.746.3535. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
You can click on the links below for more information.
- Contraception (birth control) and Contraception Education
- Emergency Contraception ("EContra EZ" or "Ella")
- You can now purchase EContra EZ emergency contraception directly from the SHS cashier, without an appointment. Please print and complete --> this form <-- and bring it to the cashier (or she can give you one to complete), and you can purchase EContra EZ (generic Plan B) for $ 20.00. You need an appointment to purchase Ella and it costs $25.00.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- HPV Vaccine
- Lactation locations
- Medication refills
- Penn Family Center
- Penn Women's Center free kits for breast pumps
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- Sexual Wellness
- Sexuality Issues
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's)
- Urgent Care visits
- Breast and Pelvic Exams
- Women's health related nutrition concerns
Click here for information on pelvic care and sexual health services for trans* or gender non-conforming patients at SHS.