Career Exploration and Assessment Program: Individual Consultation
Have you already attended a career workshop? Do you have follow up questions? Or are you unable to attend a workshop? If so, an individual consultation may be your best option.
During an individual consultation, you will meet with a CAPS clinician to address any number of goals:
- Address follow-up questions from the workshop.
- Review your individualized results of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
- Make arrangements to take and review the Strong Interest Inventory (SII).
- Identify "next steps" in your career exploration process.
- Work with a CAPS clinician to identify other career-related goals.