Returning Students Group
Are you a full-time undergraduate student returning from a leave of absence this fall semester? Come to CAPS for support and meet peers facing a similar transition back to school! Find ways to make healthy choices and change patterns that may have contributed to your leave. Learn how you can feel more comfortable on campus and confident about your ability to have a successful return to Penn.
- Explore challenges around reintegrating into college life
- Learn skills designed to help you manage emotions and cope better than before
- Find out about resources to help you make a smooth transition back to school
- Maintain wellness and practice skill-building
- Meet other Penn students who share your experience
Workshops to learn coping strategies + Informal gatherings with refreshments!
When: Fridays 12:15 - 1:30pm, starting September 15th
Where: CAPS, 3624 Market Street, 1st Floor West
This session is now CLOSED. Please check back here for future sessions.