Job Databases and Job & Internships Search Sites for Veterans
- Military.com Veteran's Job Board
- Recruit Military
- Silent Professionals - Free site helping combat veterans find private security jobs at home and abroad.
- Corporate Gray Job Board - Helps transitioning military personnel connect with employers
- Hire a Hero
- USA Jobs for Veterans - Jobs in the federal government, especially tailored for Veterans.
- U.S. IT Pipeline - Job search site where you can use your MOC to get matched with IT jobs.
- U.S. Navy Jobs in Engineering
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Employment Opportunities
- Veterans at Penn
- Wharton Veterans Club
- Penn Career Services's Resources by Career Field: Defense, Government & Military
- Penn Career Services's Resources by Career Field: Government, Law, Policy & Politics
- Penn Veterans Upward Bound Program
- The GI Bill Web Site
- Greater Philadelphia Veterans Network
- Google for Veterans
- VetNet - A Career Service for Those Who've Served
- Military Job Fairs from Corporate Gray
- My Next Move
- Vault Salutes Veterens - Read the attached PDF about Vault's services for veterns and the access Vault from our Online Subscriptions page.
- Veterans - EBenefits
- Veterans Multi-Service Center - Employment and Training Services
- U.S. HRSA - Helping veterans become medical professionals
- LinkedIn Premium Job Seeker Account for Veterans - Veterans of the US Military can get a FREE one year premium LinkedIn subscription courtsey of Veterans Recruiting. Make sure you follow the instructions completely in order to activate your free account.
- Military to Civilian Resume: How to Use Your Military Experience
Appointments, Walk-Ins, Career Fairs and Programs
Career Services at the University of Pennsylvania offers lifetime assistance to all students and alumni from the schools we serve, including our military veterans.
Please take advantage of an appointment or walk-in, come to one of our many career programs or workshops or attend a career fair. Often, we are alerted to career fairs directed specifically at veterans and members of the armed services. When we are, the information is posted on our Other Career Fairs page.