Transcript Requests

Official transcripts can be mailed to schools by the Office of the University Registrar. Note that transcripts may only be requested online, by mail, or in person. They may not be ordered by phone, email, or fax. If you have transcripts for work completed at any other college or university, consult the institution for its particular procedures for ordering transcripts.