Requesting Academic Transcripts

You are responsible for sending all of your official academic transcripts to LSAC. At Penn, transcript requests are handled by the Office of the University Registrar in the Franklin Building (3451 Walnut Street, Room 221). If you attended other undergraduate or graduate institutions where your coursework generated an official transcript, you must follow their institutional procedures for requesting an official transcript as they may differ from Penn's.

Fall Grades

In January, if you are a senior and your fall semester grades are consistent with or stronger than previous semesters, reflecting an upward trend, you may want to send updated official transcripts from the Office of the University Registrar directly to the individual law schools and to LSAC. In some cases, your fall grades will make a difference, and some schools are now requesting that you send your fall transcripts before you receive a decision.