|Job Listings||Negotiating, Decision Making and Salary Information|
|School-Specific Information||Relocation and Housing Information|
|Tips and Tools||School-Specific Information|
For detailed information on the kinds of internships and jobs Penn students take, click here to see our Career Plans and Summer Surveys!
- Handshake - Penn Career Services' online job search system
- On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
- Penn Career Fairs and Other Career Fairs
- Career Services Library (including access to online job listings)
- Career Listings & Resources by Major/ Field/ Industry
- Philadelphia Region Resources
- International Opportunity Resources
- Overview and Programs & Resources for Short-term, Service & Gap Year Options.
- Job Search Strategies
- Navigating PennLink Tutorial (non-OCR jobs)
- Researching Employers
- Business Etiquette
- Networking Tips/Resources
- Resources for Specific Populations and Affinity Groups
The University of Pennsylvania has partnered with the following sites to assist you in your job search and career exploration. Please note, however, that by clicking on the links below, you will be leaving the University of Pennsylvania and will be subject ot the terms and policies of your destination.
- JobTreks - Penn has partnered with Jobtreks to offer Penn students with a valid Penn e-mail address a free subscription. Stay organized and focused on the most important elements of your job search:
- Manage contacts, job applications, resumes, cover letters, and more
- Track a target list of employers with live news feeds
- Access a proprietary database of over 6,500 target employers
- Access 30+ job boards
- Prep for interviews and networking events
- Portfolium - Portfolium is your free, digital portfolio tool to visually showcase your academic and professional experiences and accomplishments. Creating Portfolium "entries" allows you to beautifully organize and highlight your education and experiences by including samples of your reports, papers, projects, labs, and presentations. Valid Penn e-mail or PennKey Required.
- LinkedIN Jobs - Leverage the world's largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Job Search to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search. Also be sure to chek out the LinkedIn Student App! Valid Penn E-Mail Required.
- WayUp - WayUp offers students served by Penn Career Services a special portal to their job boards, helping them find meaningful job and internship opportunities.
- Job Search Ethics Brochure
- Resources on Salary and Cost of Living Comparisons
- Negotiating a Salary
- Deciding on Job Offers