The Bridge Program
Hanover, NH Campus
- Tuition: $10,500 (2017)
The Bridge Program is a four-week total-immersion business program for upperclassmen and recent graduates. Teamwork and one-on-one business skills are taught within the context of classes, projects and real working world experience. Students leave the program ready for the business world with skills in finance, economics and marketing.
- (603) 646-0273
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/bridge/program/index.html
- Application: http://www.tuck.dartmouth.edu/bridge/apply/index.html
Summer Business Institute
Southern Methodist University
Dallas, TX Campus
- Tuition: Non-Residential - $6,495; Residential - $7,495*
In the Summer Business Institutes, students will expand their business knowledge through courses and workshops designed to give non-business majors the experience they need to succeed in the business world. The program is designed to build confidence allowing students to succeed in their job search process.
- (214) 768-3335 or (866) 768-6699
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.cox.smu.edu/web/executive-education/summer-business-institute
- Applications: http://lamp1.cox.smu.edu/forms/executive_education/summerbusinessinstitute/summer_business_institute.html
Stanford School of Business Summer Institutes
Palo Alto, CA Campus
- Tuition: General Management - $10,000; Entrepreneurship without housing - $8,500 for Non-Stanford students; Entrepreneurship with housing - $10,000 for Non-Stanford students*
The Summer Institute offers two business career-building programs for students who are undergraduate upperclassmen or older. The program in General Management consists of courses and training in Stanford's MBA curriculum. The Entrepreneurship program immerses students in courses for all fundamental business skills as well classes building the interpersonal skills needed for success in business leadership.
- (866) 542-2205
- E-mail: General Management - email@example.com
- Entrepreneurship - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/programs/summer-institute-general-management
- Application: General Management - https://stanfordgsbapps.secure.force.com/public?pan=gip&program=sigm; Entrepreneurship - https://sloanpm.stanford.edu/si/application_logon.aspx?id=992
Accelerator - Vanderbilt Summer Business Institute
Nashville, TN Campus
- Tuition: $9,000;
- Housing (optional): $1,000*
Students in the Accelerator program receive instruction from Vanderbilt's graduate school faculty in courses covering the main business disciplines. Workshops and projects allow for the development of teamwork, one-on-one and real world company experience. The institute helps students to make connections with business professionals and gain corporate knowledge that will greatly aid them in their job-search process.
- (615) 343-6291
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.owen.vanderbilt.edu/vanderbilt/Programs/accelerator/index.cfm
BASE Summer Program - Business for Arts, Sciences and Engineering
University of California-Berkeley, Haas School of Business
Berkeley , CA Campus
A six-week intensive business and marketing program targeted specifically for non-business majors. Earn college credit while working with students and professors in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. For college undergraduate upperclassmen seeking exposure to business fundamentals prior to graduate level business school.
- (510) 642-1421
- E-mail: BASE@haas.berkeley.edu
- Website: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/Undergrad/BASE/index.html
- Application: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/Undergrad/BASE/apply/schedule.html
Summer Business Scholars Program
University of Chicago
Chicago, IL Campus
- Tuition: $6,300*
McIntire Business Institute
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA Campus
- Tuition: $4,950*
The McIntire Business Institute is an intensive program for students without prior business experience. Students get to experience graduate-level business studies before deciding whether or not to enroll in one. Studies in management, marketing, finance, accounting and information technology are taught by professors from the McIntire School of Commerce.
- (434) 924-7010
- E-mail: Kathy Alderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.commerce.virginia.edu/mbi
Villanova Summer Business Institute
Villanova, PA Campus
- Tuition: $9,200*
The Villanova Summer Business Institute (SBI) is an intensive nine-week program of innovative instruction seeking to provide the motivated non-business student with broad exposure to the basic principles of business. The Institute's uses a unique integrated teaching approach. Faculty from the relevant disciplines covered in each module are present in the classroom, thereby affecting a truly cross-disciplinary teaching approach. The program will help you understand key concepts in accounting, business law, economics, ethics, finance, management, marketing and strategy.
- (610) 519-6707
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www1.villanova.edu/villanova/business/undergraduate/degrees/minorsnonbusiness/sbi.html
- Application: http://www.villanova.edu/business/sbi/apply/
Note: All tuition and housing fees are estimates based on previous years. Please consult each program's website for a complete listing of current fees.