|LinkedIn Group||Job Search App||Networking Tips|
|Best Practices||Additional Penn Groups||Tips & Resources|
There are over 38,000 members in the group already. Membership can be an excellent networking tool and resource for your career. Look for instructions on how to join once you register for LinkedIn.
Looking for more LinkedIn products and resources? Please visit the LinkedIN university site!
The Job Search App (available on iOS and Android) helps students get a head start on their job search. When students apply within the first 3 days a job is posted on LinkedIn, they increase their chances of landing an interview. With the Job Search App, students can create their first LinkedIn profile directly in the app, search for jobs, set up job alerts to stay in the know, and be one of the first to apply to the jobs they want.
Not sure how to effectively network and research organizations using LinkedIn? Want to figure out how Linked in can help with your job or internship search? Watch this presentation to get specific tips.
LinkedIN employee and Penn alumna, Mona Li ('08), shares some insider tips and best practices for current students and young alumni using LinkedIN.
Please note each group has a policy in regards to eligibility to join and their own approval process.
Penn Engineering Alumni - The school does not maintain this group or the content.
- The LinkedIn Blog. Keep up-to-date on the latest from LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn for Students. LinkedIn's official site to help get students started.
- How To: Build a Professional Student Profile From LinkedIn
- How To: Network Professionally on LinkedIn From LinkedIn
- How To: Find Alumni From LinkedIn
- Infographic: The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet From LesiureJobs.com
- Re-frame Your Skills and Experiences as a PhD (Requires LinkedIn account)
Disclaimer: Penn Career Services posts career-related links from newspapers, journals, bloggers, and other members of LinkedIn. Penn Career Services is not responsible for the information posted within those links, and if you have any doubts about the legitimacy of a service please use your discretion or contact us.