Not sure how to get started with your career? You aren't alone. Career Services is here to guide you at whatever stage you are at in the career planning process. The first step is self-assessment. We encourage you to explore the resources relevant to you, and come in for walk-ins or an appointment to learn more.
- Career Assessments including Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, StrengthsQuest, Pymetrics and more.
- Interests, Skills, and Values Exercises help start the career discussion. Whether you are just starting out your career, or looking to transition into a new one , these worskheets help frame a discussion with a career advisor.
- Career Advising gives you the chance to talk one-on-one with an advisors to articulate career goals and come up with a career action plan.
- Career Exploration Workshops offered by Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) provide you with a framework to get the career process started.
- Career Myths think On-Campus Recruitment is our only resource, or that you need to know exactly what you want to do before you come to career services? Think again!
- MyIDP supports science PhDs who are at the early stages of exploring career paths outside of academic research.