Featured Partnerships, Tips and Tools
The University of Pennsylvania has partnered with the following sites to assist you in your job search and career exploration. Please note, however, that by clicking on the links below, you will be leaving the University of Pennsylvania and will be subject ot the terms and policies of your destination
- Portfolium - Portfolium is your free, digital portfolio tool to visually showcase your academic and professional experiences and accomplishments. Creating Portfolium "entries" allows you to beautifully organize and highlight your education and experiences by including samples of your reports, papers, projects, labs, and presentations. Valid Penn e-mail or PennKey Required.
- LinkedIN Jobs - Leverage the world's largest professional network to build relationships and connect with opportunity. Use LinkedIn Job Search to harness the power of your network to uncover insights such as whom you know at a company, providing you an edge in your job search. Also be sure to chek out the LinkedIn Student App! Valid Penn E-Mail Required.
- WayUp - WayUp offers students served by Penn Career Services a special portal to their job boards, helping them find meaningful job and internship opportunities.
- Finding Jobs in China (Online Recruitment Platform for Chinese Students Seeking Jobs/Internships in China)
- Job Search Strategies
- Researching Employers
- Business Etiquette
- Networking Tips/Resources
- Resources for Specific Populations and Affinity Groups