- PAACH (THE PAN-ASIAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY HOUSE)PAACH is a community center that works in close collaboration with Asian American student and community groups.
- MAKUU (THE BLACK CULTURAL CENTER)MAKUU is the focal point for student activities, ideas, outreach, and support linked to Black culture and the African Diaspora
- GIC (THE GREENFIELD INTERCULTURAL CENTER)The Albert M. Greenfield Intercultural Center was established in 1984 and welcomes all students interested in fostering intercultural understanding on campus.
- WOMEN'S CENTERThe Penn Women's Center's mission is to understand and address the evolving needs of all women at the University of Pennsylvania.
- LGBT (THE LESBIAN GAY BISEXUAL TRANSGENDER CENTER)The Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Center is a home away from home for sexual and gender minorities and their allies at the University of Pennsylvania..
- AFRICAN AMERICAN RESOURCE CENTERWe are a resource center dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of faculty, staff, and students at the University of Pennsylvania with a particular focus on those of African descent
- GRADUATE STUDENT CENTERThe Graduate Student Center was established in 2001 to meet the unique needs of graduate and professional students at Penn
- CIVIC HOUSECivic House is the University of Pennsylvania's hub for student-led community service and social advocacy work.
- Resources for Low-Income First Generation Students
Penn offers additional resources and supports that may be helpful for low- income or first-generation students. This web page provides links to services, support, and administrative contacts to assist you with any concerns.
- This site provides detailed information about semester and academic year study abroad opportunities for undergraduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences, the Wharton School, the School of Engineering & Applied Science, and the School of Nursing.
- Penn Violence Prevention
PVP aims to engage the Penn community in the prevention of violence, relationship violence, and stalking on campus. The goal is to not only ensure students have access to safe and effective resources but to provide prevention education focused on building healthy relationships, understanding consent, reaching out to friends in need, and being an active bystander.