Once a Quaker, always a Quaker. The same holds true for the LGBT Center, whether you were out when you were a student or not, active in the campus LGBTQ+ community or not, you belong to our family. When you are on campus, please consider us your home base '" stop in, say hello, check in to see what we are doing, and make yourself comfortable. If you are not on campus, there are other ways to stay inform and/or be involved.
- In Philadelphia or its environs? Sign-up for our regular newsletter or check out our calendar. Everybody is welcome at our events, and we love seeing alum!
- Check out a PennGALA (LGBT Alumni) Chapter near you, or become involved on an individual basis with the group through their mentor program or other avenues.
- Ensure your QuakerNet profile includes LGBTQ+ tags and is up-to-date
- Keeping us posted on your life happenings
- Volunteer! Including but not limited to:
- Sharing your story (life, career, etc.) or expertise with current students in-person, via Skype/FaceTime, etc.
- Hosting an event for the Center in your town
- Donating items for our history and archives project
- Giving us ideas via email
- Donating to the Center
Have questions or want more information? Please contact Erin.