Once a Quaker, always a Quaker -- the same holds true for the LGBT Center. Whether you were out when you were a student or not, active in the campus LGBTQ+ community or not, you belong to our family. When you are on campus, please consider us your home base; stop in, say hello, check in to see what we are doing, and make yourself comfortable. If you are not on campus, there are other ways to stay inform and/or be involved.
- In Philadelphia or its environs? Sign-up for our regular newsletter or check out our calendar. Everybody is welcome at our events, and we love seeing alum!
- Check out a PennGALA (LGBT Alumni) chapter near you, or become involved on an individual basis with the group through their mentor program or other avenues.
- Ensure your QuakerNet profile includes LGBTQ+ tags and is up-to-date
- Keep us posted on your life happenings
- Volunteer! Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Sharing your story (life, career, etc.) or expertise with current students in-person, via Skype/FaceTime, etc.
- Hosting an event for the Center in your town
- Donating items for our history and archives project
- Giving us ideas via email
- Donating to the Center
Have questions or want more information? Please contact Erin.