Please complete the Self-Identification Form and submit documentation for review of eligibility. All disability documentation is reviewed by the SDS Documentation Review Committee to determine if the documentation meets both the SDS published disability documentation guidelines and the statutory requirements under Section 504 and the ADA.
Accompanying documentation (e.g., accommodation memos from SAT, ACT, GRE, etc., IEPs/504 plans, letter from previous educational institution's disability office) are welcomed to complement the medical documentation; however, the supporting materials alone do not substantiate the need for an accommodation. Materials can be sent the following ways:
- Fax (215-746-6326)
- Email (email@example.com)
- Mail or in-person to University of Pennsylvania, Weingarten Center, 3702 Spruce Street, Stouffer Commons, STE 300, Philadelphia, PA 19104, attn: Student Disabilities Services.
Please select the documentation guidelines that pertain to your medical condition:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Documentation Guidelines
- Learning Disability Documentation Guidelines
- Physical/Medical/Sensory Impairment Disability Documentation Form
- Psychological Disability Documentation Form
- Housing Accommodation Request Form
Referrals for Educational Evaluations
SDS maintains an updated list of local providers who can conduct educational evaluations as a reference for students. This list is not exhaustive, and SDS does not endorse the providers listed here. Please contact the providers directly for more information regarding anticipated charges.