Registration for the 2018- 2019 academic year will open on August 13th!
- Groups Online at Penn (G.O. Penn) Online Registration Form
ALL student organizations must register each fall if they wish to reserve rooms, maintain sites on Penn web servers like Dolphin, use the Penn name, or advertise themselves as a University organization. The student group management system, G.O. Penn, is the official application for registering, finding and contacting organizations.
- Web Resources for Student Organizations - Instructions for uploading web files to the Dolphin server and other online tasks.
- Student Organization Contact List - This information is available through the G.O.Penn system. Go to the link and choose "Student Groups" from the top menu. It's not necessary to log into the system to see the contact information.
- Activities Manual - Services, policies and useful programming information for organization officers and members.
- Funding Sources for Undergraduate groups and Graduate/Professional groups - How to get money for your group's events.
- Leadership Training Weekend - For undergraduate interested in issues of leadership, sponsored by the VPUL Division.
- Student Activities Offices Online- Offices at other colleges and universities across the country.
- Student Conferences Guide -A guide for student groups interested in hosting conferences at Penn
- The Student Activities Council advises its 220 member organizations as well as an additional 250 registered groups.