Below is an example schedule based on previous years. The 2018 program will run from Saturday, August 18th through Wednesday, August 22nd.
Day One: August 18th
- Move into your College House residence for the year 1p.m.-5p.m.
- Introductory group meeting at approximately 6 p.m.
- Parents Meeting: 6pm in Houston Hall - Bodek
- PennQuest Participants Meeting: 6pm in Houston Hall - C'49 Auditorium
Day Two: August 19th
- Travel to base camp in the Poconos for group activities
Days Three and Four: August 20th and 21st
- Backpacking and overnight camping along the Appalachian Trail
Day Five: August 22nd
- Return from trails to base camp
- Return to campus at approximately 5:00 p.m.
- New Student Orientation Begins