This landmark was built in 1927 as the Christian Association. The nearly two-year restoration of the Arts, Research, and Culture House (ARCH) concluded in January 2014, breathing new life into the historic, late-Gothic Revival structure in the heart of Penn's campus at 36th Street and Locust Walk. For environmentally friendly improvements, the ARCH received LEED Silver certification. The renovation also involved the addition of the restaurant Tortas Frontera by Rick Bayless in the ARCH Cafe. This building houses the multicultural and academic centers: La Casa Latina, Makuu, the Pan-Asian American Community House (PAACH), and the Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships (CURF). See the listings below for common areas and reservable rooms in the building.