Learn more about working at Perelman Quadrangle and The University of Pennsylvania below:
Part-time Scheduling Assistant:
This position is responsible for scheduling and arranging events in Perelman Quadrangle and other VPUL Performing Arts Facilities. Receives general direction from and reports to the Manager of Event Services; works closely with the Scheduling Coordinator.
Process room reservations using computer reservation software for the following VPUL spaces for non-academic events: Perelman Quad Spaces, Central Pool Classrooms, and College Green (which include Locust Walk between 36th and 38th streets), and VPUL Performing Arts Facilities.
Alert the Manager of Event Services and other relevant staff when events require special attention or supervision, such as Open Expression or police attention, or when exceptions to establish guidelines are requested.
- Ensure that facility reservation staff provides timely (48 hours) notification for reservation requests. Ensure that groups are advised of facilities policies and that the appropriate paperwork is filed.
- Assists Scheduling Coordinator with daily work flow.
- Assists in completion of special projects.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must be able to organize and maintain a large amount of information required in daily performance of assigned duties.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Able to work with a diverse student and administrative customer base.
$14.50/hour (20 hrs/week scheduled within the hours 9-5 Mon-Fri)
Please email your resume and cover letter to Laura Carney at email@example.com.
Don't see what you're looking for? Drop an application for opportunities at the Perelman Quadrangle here!