Fall 2018 Hours
Explore the newly renovated Houston Market!
- The Market Café: featuring La Colombe coffee products, fresh baked goods, gelato, and quick bites. The café will be open early and late
- Ginger @Spruce!: interactive cooking on a Mongolian grill featuring bowls of fresh, local vegetables, a variety of proteins, rice and noodles, topped off with sauces
- Ivy Leaf: freshly made salads and Mezze bowls with a focus on Mediterranean cuisine
- 34th Street Carvery: house- roasted meats, fresh breads and a selection of vegetables, and house-made spreads
- HM Street Cart: A Grab'n'Go selection of Globally-inspired street cart fare offering both hot and cold options for those on the go.
- Houston Grill: Packed with traditional menu options as well as specially curated chef's favorites, the HM Grill focuses a variety of meats along with sauces, and toppings
- Bento: Traditional sushi and sashimi along with perennial favorites like edamame, steamed gyoza, seaweed salad, Ramen bowls, Rice Bowls, and hand rolls
- Pi: Wood-fired pizzas, flatbreads, strombolis featuring fresh, Jersey tomato sauce and house-made dough; as well as a seasonally changing, tossed-to-order Pasta Bar featuring proteins, toppings and Severino pasta