Perelman Quadrangle contains a range of conference rooms, rehearsal spaces, banquet halls, and theaters to accommodate events of any nature. Conferences, social gatherings, and weddings are all possible. With in-house production and catering team options, along with the flexibility to bring in your favorite vendors, Perelman Quadrangle gives you the best of Penn.
On this page:
We offer five main building venues, as well as two outdoor spaces, for use by our private guests. These venues can host every type of business or social event including board meetings, conferences, weddings, and galas. Please visit the venues page for more information on the specifications of our spaces.
Perelman Quadrangle is a corporate venue that hosts all events from private board meetings, to professional lectures and week-long conferences. Venues include renovated tech-ready lecture halls to regal rooms with historic charm to impress your guests. Our large theater can accommodate up to 1,247 guests for keynote speakers with many available break-out rooms, which are all ADA accessible. We have in-house Audio/Visual Services to provide any technology needs, as well as in-house catering options through Bon Appetit. Well situated in the internationally-accessible city of Philadelphia with extensive public transit directly to the venue. Just a short walk from four hotels, dining options, and city life.
Perelman Quadrangle provides an exquisite backdrop for your most important day. We're a favorite of Penn alums as well as those looking for the classic beauty of an Ivy League campus. Our passion for making your wedding day special will enhance your planning process. With outdoor and indoor spaces, ceremonies and receptions at Perelman Quadrangle at Penn can take place in a variety of beautiful settings that fit your vision. The spaces from the late 1800s are warm and inviting to make your guests feel ready to celebrate.
- Indoor and Outdoor ceremony and reception spaces for up to 250 people
- One wedding per day so you won't compete for space or attention
- Access to the Perelman Quadrangle at Penn grounds for Photography sessions
- Within walking distance of numerous hotels, and easy access to Philadelphia's International Airport for direct flights
- In-house Audio/Visual team to transform the space
- In-house catering team, Bon Appetit to make everything from scratch
- Flexibility with outside vendors: caterers, design teams, DJs, and coordinators are welcome!
- Alcohol: You or your caterer are allowed to bring alcohol to be served at your celebration by bartenders
- Our packages include space rentals, tables, linens, chairs, uplighting, security, and housekeeping - contact us for pricing!
Having the right atmosphere is crucial to pulling off a fabulous event. Perelman Quadrangle at Penn offers the space you need to create the perfect party. Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Wedding Anniversaries, Special Birthdays, Honorary Dinners, Sports Banquets, Corporate Holiday Parties, and Fundraising Galas are all possible at Perelman Quadrangle at Penn.
Perelman Quadrangle at Penn provides a beautiful backdrop for your school or arts organization event. Graduations or Award Ceremonies, Dance Recitals, and Music Recitals, and Arts camps are all well suited for the facilities here. If you have a large group, UPenn's iconic campus can host groups up to 1,247 in Irvine Auditorium. For smaller groups (250), the Iron Gate Theater, Hall of Flags, or Bodek Lounge may be used. On-site rehearsal, dressing and reception spaces are available to complete the experience.
For more information on holding an event with us, our Event Amenities page details catering, audio/visual, and staffing options available.
We would love to hear from you! Submit an inquiry and get in touch with our Event Coordinator, Britny:
Event Sales Coordinator