Completing this form does not create a reservation for, nor does it constitute University approval or confirmation of
requested facilities or event services. This form shall not constitute a binding agreement for the use of University
facilities. A Perelman Quadrangle representative will respond to all completed request forms in a timely fashion when:
1) All portions of this form have been completed.
2) Written confirmation has been received from Perelman Quadrangle, Campus Union and Performing Arts Facilities.
3) All required deposits or appropriate budget numbers have been received by the University. For certain events,
a contract will be provided along with instruction for deposits and insurance requirements.
The Perelman Quadrangle reserves the right to reject event requests. If special event services are deemed necessary and assigned by the University, or if
details of the event are altered by the Organization at any time, the University has the right to reassign space or to cancel the original reservation.
Additional charges are associated with most special event services. These charges are the responsibility of the Organization and must be paid in full
(or a 26-digit budget code must be submitted) prior to the event. Further, the Organization's use of the requested facilities will be subject to the
following terms and conditions:
1) Organization agrees that it will be held financially responsible for all damages or harm to the facilities resulting from the Organization's use
2) Organization must comply with all applicable University policies, procedures, rules and regulations including, but not limited to, the
University policies regarding the Use of Alcohol and Drugs, Non-Discrimination, Classroom
Guidelines, Use of Facilities, Open Expression Guidelines, and Code of Student Conduct.
Upon submission of this form, you will be directed to a page where you may print a copy of this request for your records.