Help shape the lives of women on campus.
Support the Penn Women's Center in honor of our 40th anniversary! By making a gift to PWC, you are helping us continue to build a safe and equitable campus community.
Gifts to the Penn Women's Center are crucial to sustaining and building upon our current initiatives, including:
- Expanding education about interpersonal violence through the Penn Violence Prevention Program
- Promoting female leadership, academic and career development through a variety of initiatives
- Providing lactation & parenting support to students, faculty, and staff
- Advising and supporting student groups focused on gender equity issues
- Continuing the 40th Anniversary Voices of Change Video Project
Naming and Endowment opportunities include:
- Annual Keynote Speaker Endowment
- Endowing/Naming the PWC Garden
- Endowing/Naming the new PWC PEEK Kitchen
How to Give:
- Make a one time or recurring gift online by visiting: https://giving.aws.cloud.upenn.edu/?program=PRV&fund=630142
- Contact the Penn Women's Center Director, Sherisse Laud-Hammond, for more information about endowment and naming opportunities.
Before & After shots of the PWC Garden