Selection Process and Timeline
Every year, the Director roles and Executive Suite roles re-open for application. These positions are open to current PSA employees only. All Executive Suite positions andDirector roles can only be filled by students who have worked for PSA for at least 1 full year. Although experience within an agency is preferred, interested applicants for a leadership position may apply for roles outside of their current agency. Should a position not be filled by the end of the current calendar year - the position may be opened to any interested student at the discretion of the PSA Program Director.
These students are chosen for their demonstrated interest and commitment to PSA, its growth, and betterment. Students interested in these roles should contact the students currently occuping the role they are interested in. Employees are given opportunites to demonstrate interest by stepping up in their roles and for additional tasks.
2020-2021 Student Leadership Promotion Timeline
Previous Penn Student Agencies employment is required. We look for undergraduate students who are willing to make thier leadership position a top priority for their one-year term. Hour commitments for these roles are typically around 5-10 hours in addition to hours working for their agency. These additional hours come from weekly Board of Directors meetings, Bi-weekly Program Director meetings, PSA Committees, and agency leadership meetings and events.
The application and interview process information is internally circulated and not available to the general public.
All Directors and Executive Suite positions are hired for a one-year period beginning in March with an option to renew for additional years based upon performance.
- Applications due November 11th, 2019
- You will receive an email to schedule an interview shortly after.
- Leadership teams will be announced December 5th, 2019
- ALL 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Board of Directors meeting will take place in January 2020
- Training will be two hours every week during the month of February. Times and dates TBD.
- Take Primary Role - March 16th, 2020
- Presentation of Business Plans at first new term Board of Directors meeting on March 23rd, 2020