Our primary care providers offer care for all your general health needs.
- Evaluation, initial treatment and follow-up care for acute injuries and illness
- Care for chronic health problems
- Coordination of outside care and referrals
- Men's health care
- Screening and preventive health services
- Evaluation, treatment and counseling for sexual and reproductive health concerns, including sexually transmissible infections
- Evaluation and treatment for eating disorders
- Pre-participation athletic, employment and travel physical exams (fees may apply for exams conducted for non-penn programs)
- Travel consultation
We encourage you to see the same provider whenever possible. Other primary care providers can see you if your clinician is not available, but seeing the same provider for your health care is the best way to establish a relationship with an individual who truly understands your health needs. You may request a specific provider if you have a preference and you may change providers at any time.
We operate on an appointment system. Appointments may be scheduled in advance for non-urgent requests or for the same day for medical problems requiring more urgent attention. A nurse will assist you if you cannot obtain an appointment that meets your needs.
You should check in at least 10 minutes before your appointment. Please be aware that you will be asked to reschedule your visit if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment. If you arrive without an appointment, we will offer you the next available appointment time. An appointment may not be available that same day. A triage nurse will evaluate and treat you if you cannot wait for an appointment with your provider.
For appointments, call 215-746-3535 or make an appointment on-line.