BECOME A TUTOR:
The Tutoring Center offers qualified students excellent pay and flexible hours.
- See Tutors Wanted!! for course list needed
- Salary: $12.00 per hour with the ability to reach $16.00 upon successful completion of specific criteria
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Undergraduate students at Penn who have an overall GPA of 3.25 and a minimum A- in the course they tutor - completed at Penn*
- In some cases*, tutors are selected based on an approval by the academic department or school to tutor specific courses
- **Qualifications for Engineering tutors include a Min GPA of 3.0 and a B+ or better in the course
- Time Commitment - Initial training, occasional ongoing training, minimum of 3hrs per week
If you have the qualifications listed above, review the following:
- Complete an online Tutor Application and submit.
- After review of your application, you will be contacted to schedule an interview, and/or to attend an information session.
- At the end of the interview or information session, you will be informed of your hiring status. If selected, you will be required to complete core tutor training and attend a new tutor training session. Core tutor training and the new tutor training session must be completed as a prerequisite before tutoring begins.