BECOME A TUTOR:
The Tutoring Center offers qualified students excellent pay and flexible hours.
- Three to six hours per week, contingent upon need
- Salary: $12.00 per hour with the ability to reach $14.00 upon successful completion of specific criteria
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Undergraduate students at Penn who have an overall GPA of 3.25 and a minimum A- in the course they tutor - completed at Penn
- See Tutors Wanted!! for course list needed
- In some cases, tutors are selected based on an approval by the academic department or school to tutor specific courses
If you have the qualifications listed above, review the following:
- Complete an online Tutor Application and submit.
- After review of your application, you will be contacted to schedule an interview, and/or to attend an information session.
- At the end of the interview or information session, you will be informed of your hiring status. If selected, you will be required to complete core tutor training and attend a new tutor training session. Core tutor training and the new tutor training session must be completed as a prerequisite before tutoring begins.