END OF SEMESTER TUTORING
CRAM N' JAM
- Tutoring for the more demanding introductory courses taken by first year students.
- Tutors are available to assist students seeking exam preparation consultation on last minute questions and study strategies.
- Cram 'N' Jam is usually held on the second reading day prior to final exams.
- Late night exam preparation consultation during the hours of 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Offered two to three days prior to the final exams at a central location on campus.
- Course tutorials are similar to those offered during Cram 'N' Jam.
- This service provides a last minute outlet for questions that arise during students' individual or group study sessions for final exams.