END OF SEMESTER TUTORING
CRAM & JAM - 12/12/2018 7pm - 11pm in Houston Hall, 2cnd floor auditorium
- Tutoring for the more demanding introductory courses taken by first year students.
- Tutors are available to assist students seeking exam preparation consultation on last minute questions and study strategies.
- Cram 'N' Jam is usually held on the second reading day prior to final exams.
- Classes offered
GRAVEYARD - FALL 2018 - Houston Hall, Golkin Room
- Late night exam preparation consultation during the hours of 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (12/13, 12/16, 12/17, 12/18)
- Offered two to three days prior to the final exams at a central location on campus.
- Course tutorials are similar to those offered during Cram & Jam.
- This service provides a last minute outlet for questions that arise during students' individual or group study sessions for final exams.
- Schedule of Classes Offered